Friday, June 24, 2011

Father's Day Weekend!

To the two most amazing father's I know...my dad and my husband...

I am sincerely grateful for these two men in my life. I am the woman I am today because of how loved I am-first by my father. Growing up, I was more of a "mommy's girl." But over the years, my dad and I became closer-I realize how much alike we are, I realize how much of the same heart we have. I am so proud of my dad even though it's something I don't say often. I am just so lucky he's the type to tell me how proud he is of me and how much he loves not just me, but Sean like his own son. And of course, Matthew! Matthew is extremely attached to his "Pa." :)

And Sean, to see him evolve into an incredibly affectionate and hands-on dad, I just could not be prouder to be his wife. And I know as young as Matthew is, he loves his Daddy SO much!

Here is a picture of Matthew with his "Father's Day" gift on...I love this shirt-"Daddy's Caddy." Hopefully in the near future he'll want to hit the links with his dad and play some golf. We had a great  Father's Day spending it at a friend of the family's house-the Colca's. They just happen to live right above our home in San Dimas-it could not have been a more gorgeous day-we even got some pool time, too!



Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day this year! I am really looking forward to some summer fun now!

Oh, how could I forget, the recital! (This is why I need to blog more!) It went really well...I think. Ok, it was all a blur once I was out on stage this year-I was a little nervous for some reason. But I loved the entire experience and I adore the group of ladies whom I dance with-most of us are moms and are close in age. Below is a picture right before performing-myself, Marisa, Jessica and Casey. Our costumes came together great and I think we rocked it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment