Monday, June 13, 2011

Exhausted!

This is going to be short and sweet...why? Because I'm exhausted! It's been a busy week and a half since my last post...I've had three dance rehearsals last week (to some that's no biggie, right?), costume hunting for recital, Gymboree classes, Continuing Education hours to complete (for my insurance license), and a fun but busy weekend with friends and family. Sean and I had a blast seeing our friends Natalie and Brian down in Huntington Beach on Saturday evening. I'm almost embarrassed to say how long it's been since we've left our "home area" and headed out someplace fun and lively! But it was a BLAST-dinner at the Aloha grill + 2 STONG mai tais = some silly behavior from Sean! Sunday was spent doing our usual routine of cleaning up, doing laundry and going to the market. Later on we had a family graduation dinner for Sean's youngest sister Alicia-it's always great coming together with the family and seeing Matthew have fun with my sweet niece Mackenzie!

Pictures to come next week! This week, I've got THREE newborn babies to visit, MORE rehearsals and on Friday, my actual recital at Citrus College. I hope I'm ready for this...!

No comments:

Post a Comment